4.21.2008

State of my Sanity

So I wrote a blog the other day complaining about my job. I was really whining. I got a comment reminding me that employers dont like to be badmouthed. At first I wasnt going to take down that post, but the more I thought about it, the more I thought it might be a good idea to take it down. Not for my job security sake, but for future job prospects (and the fact that I sounded like a bratty punk teenager). Dont get me wrong, I still dont like the situation I've been put in on this specific project, but this too shall pass, and at the end of it all, I love my job. I really do.

My previous job had much more to complain about, like not showering for a month at a time:

Iraq2

Now I shower regularly

Chuck Official Portrat

1 comment:

Sarah Parent said...

I showed your formal picture to Liam and I said, "That's your Uncle Charles" and he said, "Why is he the President?" Tee, hee...