5.28.2008

Amy's PREGNANT!

I'm so excited. We didn't think she'd be able to get pregnant again. Amy had an ectopic pregnancy a year and a half ago. They had to take one entire tube. The other side had severe endometriosis. We were told we'd have to get IVF for sure. I was going to switch insurances in the fall to get it partially paid for, but we got it done the old fashioned way! I'm not sure how much JJ actually gets it. He kisses mommy's belly, talks to the baby and repeats that we have to be gentle with the baby. He thought he and I both had a baby in our belly's too, but we got that straightened out. It seems like he's getting it, but it'll be progressive thing. He'll understand the phases as they come.

Anyway, of course I had to take some maternity pictures already:

Heart Hands

Kiss the baby

7 comments:

Erin J. Photography Blog said...

I got to talk to Amy yesterday, I'm so thrilled for you guys! What a miracle! CONGRATULATIONS! All in Gods timing! (that's what I keep telling myself :-)

Sally Brewer said...

How exciting! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you guys! Everything happens the way it was meant to! I am sure JJ will be so excited to get a baby brother or sister. How far along is she. Tell Her congrats from us too.

Dave and Amanda Osborn

JoeB. said...

Oh man! I've wanted to jump into the discussions on your blog for a while, but now I HAVE to. CONGRATULATIONS to all three of you! And I bet JJ's gonna be a great big brother.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Hugs,
Crystal

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Your mom told me about the baby on a walk a few days ago. We are SO thrilled for all of you!! Praying that God will bless you with a healthy, happy baby. YAY!!

Anonymous said...

Thought I'd stop by your blog to leave some blog love and tell you CONGRATULATIONS!!! I know I told you that already on the phone, but I'm saying it here, too! I'm so happy for y'all! :)