6.26.2008

When Momma's Away...

...The boys play. I wish I could say he asked for this.

Mohawk

Then I might be in a little less trouble. She said he could have a mohawk if he asked for it.

Mommy's in Dallas for the last part of this week for a church food service conference. She seems like she's having a good time. She'll think twice about leaving the boys at home alone again. Next time I might use our savings for a motorcycle. Shoot, I might do that anyway with these gas prices! I did get all the laundry done though.

3 comments:

Erin J. Photography Blog said...

You're in so much trouble! Luckily you can shave the middle off! OOOOH MAN!

Anonymous said...

I can't tell Liam that his cousin got a mohawk-- He's been begging me for one for a long time, but I think I would cry if we shaved off that beautiful blonde hair of his. What did Amy say??

Anonymous said...

I can't tell Liam that his cousin got a mohawk-- He's been begging me for one for a long time, but I think I would cry if we shaved off that beautiful blonde hair of his. What did Amy say??