8.22.2008

Inflation

I dont know when the phrase was coined, but I think it's plenty time to update the saying "I feel like a million bucks."

I hereby declare the phrase updated to "I feel like a billion bucks." or any denomination seen fit for your current status. For example, I'm not feeling like I'm at my creative peak, so I feel less than perfect. So I might feel like about a hundred grand. If I were in alot of pain or quite sick, I might feel like about 5 bucks. When I nail the shot I have in my minds eye, I'll feel like a million bucks. But when Caroline is born, I'll really feel like a billion bucks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how you treasure your kids so much. Tomorrow Gina has her last "first day of school". In 10 months she'll have graduated and our lives will never be the same. It's good to "see" (read) how much you value your family. Believe it or not, in just a few blinks you'll be where we are ~ with wonderful memories, not able to believe how fast the years flew by.