7.13.2009

Ashley Before She Pops!

I didn't know my friend Ashley was pregnant until I saw something about it on Facebook. I contacted her and told her she needed pictures done. She was already in her 8th month. By the time we got around to taking these pictures she was 13 days out from her due date. She was a trooper though! I kept saying "Are you comfortable?" as we hiked up to the waterfall. I really didn't want to deal with her water breaking and having to drive her to to hospital. Although maybe I could have done newborn pictures in the same session!

Ashley Prego Pics013

Ashley Prego Pics048

Ashley Prego Pics044

Ashley Prego Pics060

Ashley Prego Pics065

Ashley Prego Pics087

Ashley Prego Pics093

Ashley Prego Pics094

Ashley Prego Pics123

Ashley Prego Pics137

Ashley Prego Pics143

Ashley Prego Pics152

Ashley Prego Pics159

Ashley Prego Pics165

No comments: