7.12.2009

Shannon and Anthony's Wedding

Here's a few of my favorites from Amy's cousin Shannon and her new husband Anthony's wedding. They are such a great, fun loving couple. They are my first couple that opted for the "first look" so we could get a few extra shots before the ceremony. It was the first wedding that I took the time to incorporate off camera flash in most of the staged shots. I was super pleased with the results. It was also one of the few weddings I've ever been to where everything was pretty much on time! It was a real pleasure. Oh, and they rode off into the sunset on a motorcycle! How fun is that?

Anthony_Shannon120

Anthony_Shannon545

Anthony_Shannon131

Anthony_Shannon155

Anthony_Shannon163

Anthony_Shannon176

Anthony_Shannon181

Anthony_Shannon253

Anthony_Shannon262

Anthony_Shannon285

Anthony_Shannon308

Anthony_Shannon413

Anthony_Shannon498

Anthony_Shannon676

No comments: