7.19.2009

Shoes and the Cobblers Kids

So I know why the cobblers whole family doesnt have shoes. The same reason why I dont have many family pictures at all. In fact, I have more pictures of Noah and his mom than I do of Amy and the kids. Not because I'd rather shoot her than my wife, but that I'd rather spend time with my wife than take pictures when we're together. Anyway, I knew I NEEDED to take some pictures while I had all my kids and wife together so we met Amy's parents in Harpers Ferry, West Virginia so "Grampy Dub" could press the shutter for us on some family shots. I think they turned out pretty nice.

I'd take a test shot or two before I jumped in to make sure the light and basic angle was right. I tried to set up some keepers for test shots too.

Harpers Ferry Family Pics 008

Harpers Ferry Family Pics 005

Dubby did double duty as my stand in. I promised to double his normal rate!

Harpers Ferry Family Pics 031

Harpers Ferry Family Pics 038

Harpers Ferry Family Pics 043

Harpers Ferry Family Pics 050

Harpers Ferry Family Pics 053

Harpers Ferry Family Pics 056

No comments: